The Office of the Traffic Commissioner recommends that all Transport Managers/Responsible Persons keep their Operator Licence knowledge up to date and attend a suitable training course AT LEAST every 5 years.
- 2 Day Transport Manager CPC Refresher Course (click here to download a booking form)
- 1 Day Operator Licence Awareness Course (OLAC) (click here to download a booking form)
TAC can also help identify and supply an extensive range of accredited courses in conjunction with our sister company Sigma Studies Ltd.
- Driver’s hours, Working Time Directive and Tachographs
- Health & Safety in Transport
- ADR & PDP (Dangerous Goods)
- Dangerous Goods Awareness Training
- Train The Trainer
- Manager CPC
- Forklift (Counter balance, Reach VNA, Telehandler)
- Lorry Mounted Crane (ALLMI)
- First Aid (3 day, Appointed Person, Emergency Aid)
- Fire Marshall
- Manual Handling
- Bespoke Courses
- Shunter and Banksman
- Asbestos Awareness
All our courses are run by highly trained consultants. For more information on these courses visit Sigma Studies Ltd.