To support operators, new and existing alike, TAC offers transport consultancy visits, where one of our experienced consultants can attend your site and offer guidance and support on all aspects of transport management, such as:
- Defect Reporting and Rectification
- Driver Induction and Training
- Drivers Hours Records and Infringement Management
- Fleet Profiling – are your vehicles suitable for your operation?
- System Setup – are your files in order and easily retrievable?
- Tachograph Management
- Vehicle Maintenance
TAC can support in developing systems, which when followed, should help bring structure to an organisation and assist in the day-to-day-decision-making processes. The management of a transport operation can be a hectic environment and it is crucial to have clear, documented, comprehensive procedures in place. This will ensure that there is a consistent approach to all tasks and clearly defined roles and responsibilities. If your systems are effective, efficient and consistent, errors are less likely to occur.
TAC has been offering a wide range of transport services for over 25 years:
- Analysing tachograph data
- Carrying out compliance audits
- Guiding you through your Operator’s Licence application
- Remaining compliant with your Operator’s Licence undertakings
- FORS compliance and pre audits
We have over 25 years experience providing the highest standard of transport consultancy, with all services being delivered by fully qualified transport operator consultants. We work in conjunction with our sister companies Sigma Studies and IRST to deliver high quality services and a range of training courses including First Aid, ADR, PDP and Manual Handing. All reports are independent, in line with FORS and TAC is here to offer advice, support, assistance and solutions for your transport systems that will ensure they are all above the current legislation conditions.
Contact our team today to find out more about the transport consultancy services we offer